1.The cover of the inlet and pellets collecting system of the pellet machine is made of stainless steel with high strength, anti-wear and corrosion resistance. The position of the outlet can be chosen at will.
2. The industry's first special motor for biomass pellet machine,
the motor adopts high remanence NdFeB rare earth permanent magnet material with high power density. The motor size is reduced by about 45% compared with the same performance three-phase asynchronous motor. The permanent magnet can withstand the maximum working temperature of 180 °C, The demagnetization rate is less than 5% and it can operate stably for a long time under the highest temperature.
3. The motor drives the spindle directly, no need to use the reducer to drive.It is low noise, high efficiency, low failure rate and low production cost.
4. Compact structure, equipped with foot support, to stabilize the center of gravity of the mechanism. The duct ventilation cooling system or the independent fan cooling system can be configured according to the environment.
5. It is equipped with a frequency converter control module. Compared with the three-phase asynchronous motor, it can maintain more than 90% operating efficiency in the 25%-100% load range. The long-term operation is 10%~30% more than the traditional three-phase asynchronous motor. It also has the characteristics of small starting current impact, which makes the motor insulation system better protected and prolongs the service life of the motor.
6. The motor is equipped with various protection measures, such as closed-loop control loop and temperature control system to ensure the safe and stable operation of the motor.